A series of introductory trainings for individuals and organizations who want to expand their abilities in connecting with people authentically.
- The science of mind/body/spirit medicine
- Getting out of your head and into your heart
- Making healthy reciprocal relationships
- Active listening and basic clown healing improvisational skills
- THC will provide three months of follow-up to participants
A continuation of the introductory program with an additional three months of follow-up and culminating in another day-long closing workshop.
- Imagery, trance, and improvisation as windows into the unconscious mind
- Expanding your intuitive skills and trusting the wise answers within
- Dealing with silence and resistance
- Working with children, adolescents, seniors, and special needs groups
- Using props (music, puppets, games)
- THC will provide six months of monthly follow-ups
A one-year training program specifically for those interested in magnifying their healing power. Participation includes introductory and advanced workshop training, plus an additional six months that concludes with a two-day closing workshop.
- Finding solutions, overcoming obstacles, and focusing on resilience
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- Curbing preconceptions and judgement
- A day in the streets; a practicum at shelters, parks, treatment centers, recovery centers, homeless shelters, assisted living facilities
- Graduates receive an “Inspirist” certificate and a personal THC Inspirist flag
- THC will provide a monthly follow-up for the year
Here’s an example of doctors using improvisational techniques to intuitively connect with their patients.
These THC level 1-3 graduates initiate and participate in preventive public health offerings.
- They can hoist their THC flag on street corners, in parks, at community health events, concerts, bus depots and subway stations
- THC Inspirists are a self-generative group who can call on each other to visit people in need, disaster areas, refugee camps
- We gather in community at least yearly to Inspire each other in continuing this important work
The world needs you, and the time is now. This training will increase self-awareness and make you more effective in connecting with people in trusting relationships.
We are creating a documentary about the evolution of The Healing Corps from its early roots as a doctor’s transformational journey from psychiatrist to healer and the importance in today’s world.